Saturday, August 30, 2008

Outfit #1

Ah, it's time for my first outfit post... I'm not sure if it's amazing, since compared to most of yours, it's not very interesting or unique at all. So, forgive me if I've let anyone down.


t-shirt: h&m
tank (underneath. i don't think you can see it here): aeropostale
jeans: delias
shoes: steve madden
scarf: somewhere in china...

This picture is so creepy. It looks like I only have one arm...

There's this one girl in my art class who wears a scarf every single day. I just thought it was really hilarious, so I wore one too. So, I think I wore this Wednesday? It was the one day that I carried a bag for my school supplies, and I had to constantly change the shoulder that the bag was on because my shoulder was dying. I'm not sure if it was the rope as the handles or if it was the overall weight of the bag that caused all my soreness. There's really no point in that little tidbit of info there, just my complaining.



I was watching The O.C. on dvd today (season 1) and it reminded me of this song that I love so much:



Two summers ago, I was so in love with this song. It was on constantly on my iPod. When I went to my friend's house, I downloaded it onto her iPod and made her play it too.

Song: Forever Young
Artist: Youth Group (covered by Youth Group. originally by Alphaville)

15 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE that song - i never get tired of it either. i think i actually like the youth group version better than the original!

Wendy said...

More outfits please! The scarf is such a good detail.

megan said...

great scarf! i love that song too

About me said...

This song got me reminising and that's a good thing. I love that scarf though, it adds color to your outfit and those shoes are cute too. Aha, I used to hate the sight of gladiators, but recently, I've found myself admiring them. More outfits?

ChloeAmanda said...

Lol.
your outfit was cute..
and i loved your scarf!! :)


thanks for the comment btw ;)
legally blonde is awesome!!

emily said...

it's amazing! i love it! the darkness of the rest of the outfit draws all of my attention to the scarf, which is fabulous.

Richel said...

fun scarf. I like those two colors together.

Nature Graffiti said...

very cute :)

Ella Gregory said...

I really really love those shoes! Like really really!

RILEY said...

don't think your outfits are boring! everyone has their own style and knows what suits them. personally, i love this outfit. simple, but the scarf and the shoes really make it funky. and i'll have to look up that song...

Raiment Urbane said...

Love the scarf.

yiqin; said...

I like the way you tied the scarf!

Betsey said...

i love your scarf! so cute. and the OC- OMG the best show ever. haha. i love it. and yes, forever young is amazing amazing amazingggg.

Ida said...

The scarf is beautiful. It makes the outfit so chic. More outfits please!

Anne Marie said...

maybe you do only have one arm ;] and that is a very lovely scarf