Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday, First Day

Today was my birthday, yay.

Today was also the first day of school.

The good thing about having the my birthday on the first day of school is that I get to see all of my friends again. The down side is that I sort of forgot it was my birthday. Ha.

I got a camera which is always nice. It's the same kind as the one that I broke all those months ago, so it's good since I already know how to use it. And I plan on doing an outfit post (finally) because now I have both a tripod and a Samsung Digimax L85.

Btw, the cupcake is from a place called Kara's Cupcakes- or at least I think it is, I found it off of google.

I also watched Atonement the other day. I guess it was interesting. Sort of boring. The clothing at the beginning of the movie was so beautiful and light.

Picture of the Day (or rather, pictures of the day):

Campaign: Chanel Fall 2001
Model: Angela Lindvall

Ooh, that bag is fancy. I wish I could carry a bag like that in real life and be really overly extravagant. I would love to see what kind of little fun toys she carries around in there.

Doesn't her bed just look so crisp and comfy?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that model is gorgeouss.

and HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYY!

Anonymous said...

oh happy happy birthdayyy!!
what you got beside the camera?

cant wait to see your outfit post .
i'm gonna link you :)

thanks for stopping by on my blog. and yeah, it look so comfy. i think i could sleep all day without guilty feeling in a bed like that.

..... said...

oh have a nice birthday and day at school :) but yeah it sucks !! fuckin school !! ps : angela lindwall is so fab !

Mary said...

Awww that's so bitter sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH!

Honestly, I don't know. I comment on a million people's blog because I can't shut up and I advertise on a forum every now and again but that's pretty much it.

yiqin; said...

Wow, Happy birthday! :) I am sure you had a great one! :D & the cupcake looks so delicious!

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday!
I love the models hair.
Belle