Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Think I May Be Going Insane

I have been so absolutely insanely bored these past few days. I thought I would love my last few days of summer- I have no where to go and I have nothing to do. Hold that thought. I have tons of work to do. I have to write an essay on why the Electoral College should or should not be abolished. I also have to finish reading my summer reading book: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.

Don't ask me if it's any good, because I won't answer honestly. On one hand, it's nicely written. On the other hand, I really just want to stab it until all the words fall off of the page. When I was eager to read it, the pages were messed up and I had to wait two weeks until Barnes and Noble could get the right copy in. Now I just want to be done with it all.

Another reason why I'm going insane: I was actually going to take a picture of my outfit today. Yay! So I tell my dad I'm going to go out and take pictures and then he reminds me that I left my (old ugly fat horrible quality) camera at my friend's house.

I almost died then and there.

On a side note: As of lately, I have become so fascinated with cardigans. Maybe not fascinated, maybe just in love. I think it's so wonderful that you can just throw on a cardigan and it will add a whole new dimension to an outfit. It can make something look so casual or so dressy and put together.

On my quest for the perfect cardigan, I've discovered that Anthropologie has some that are quite quirky and wonderful. Too bad I can't afford any of it. Time to save.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh im sorry your bored.

good luck writing your essay!

ooohmaureen said...

i like your blog :) x

Richel said...

love the detailing on the second sweater.

ooohmaureen said...

thanks, yes it is :) x

Terry said...

Thanks for the comment. I really like those sweaters.

Unknown said...

ahh this past weekend i actually coveredd soo much more wallspace. so there will be moree pictures of that soon!

Betsey said...

oooh a tree grows in brooklyn is one of my favorite books! you are so lucky to have that assigned as summer reading. (although ANY summer reading sucks big time- so i definitely understand wanting to stab it!) those cardigans you posted are so so beautiful- if only they were cheaper!

Claire said...

That second cardigan is definitely worth saving for!