Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Waves

What I've noticed recently is that there is a new wave of people absolutely and insanely obsessed with the so talented Michael Phelps. Right. So it only makes sense that the reason why he's all of a sudden become such a phenomenon (as in, he's wildly popular now compared to a year ago) is because of the Olympics. I'll admit, I sit in front of the TV waiting to see him (who doesn't?).

But, I like to think I'm a little bit different. I've been absolutely in love with him since the 2004 Olympics in Athens. However, when something isn't so much in the public eye, people tend to forget about him (or her), which, (shamefully) is sort of what I did.

Pic of the Day:

Magazine: Vogue
Issue: April 2008
Photographer:
Model:
Featuring: Michael Phelps
I don't know who the photographer is and I'm really horrible at distinguishing models from one another, so if anyone can help me on this, I would be rather appreciative.

Alright, I don't think I really need to explain my whole reasoning for picking this picture. Not only is it the right time to show this picture, but as most of you know, Michael Phelps recently won more gold medals than anyone else in history (is it history or swimming history?).

Also, he's incredibly good looking in this picture.

5 comments:

Ana said...

I think its Caroline Trentini. Cant really tell though.

yiqin; said...

Ohyes, most of US's golds come from him!!! He is just so damn hot ;) Lucky us to be able to see him swim!!!

Betsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsey said...

yes the most gold medals in history...period! he is so great!!

first lines and goodbyes said...

'Tis Jessica Stam.... It's a great picture and article lol.