Sunday, July 6, 2008

Smarticles and Tea Parties

If I were a smarticle I'd be reading literary classics all day long... but sometimes I find that they take a rather long time to read. But for the past two weeks I've been reading Jane Eyre. That's about how exciting my life's been.

But anyhoo:

Magazine: Tank
Issue: Volume 5, Issue 2
Model: Iekeliene Stange
Photographer: Cameron Smith

If there were ever a utopia that wouldn't get all AnimalFarmHarrisonBergeron-y, this would be it. Eating pizza while having a tea party with a bunch of ponies in a room full of books. But since life isn't like that, we'll have to live with our alternative music, instant messangers, and our fabulous blogs.
Btw, if you actually read that little piece of information on the bottom of the photo... then please tell me, what is a volume? Now I sound all stupid, but the word volume and the way it's applied never makes sense to me.

So it's pretty obvious that I don't have much to say and that I just wanted to make an update.

update 7/7/08:
I haven't mentioned this yet, but I just remembered. I'm basically what I consider as a terrible writer. So part of the reason why I have this blog is to practice my writing skills. I'm not eloquent at all and everything I say is so short and not elaborated upon.

So my reasons for having a blog:
1. To practice writing
2. To ramble on and on
3. To post pictures that I like
4. To put up my outfits that I wear.

Sadly enough, 4 won't be happening anytime soon as I sort of broke my camera a few days ago. And I don't mean "oh let's just go charge the battery, maybe that'll fix it" broken. I mean more like I smashed the whole screen and broke the inside of the camera. Sigh.

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

volume would be the 5th year the mag has been in publication. btw link me :]

Bianca said...

Sweet blog.
Great writing.


Happy blogging.

No One said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
No One said...

Thanks. I like your blog too..

Um.. I got my layout from

http://www.pyzam.com/

and is it cool if we link?

Kinsey said...

nice blog.
interesting post.
IT would fun to have a tea party surrounded my ponys.

Sam said...

yay you have a blog! love it.

and as for my layout, i used a preset one and searched the internet for a tutorial on how to change the background and fonts. and tadum, my layout was born!

qwkjdn said...

Can't wait until your camera's fixed.
=)

Richel said...

I like your writing style, its simple and sweet and seems to expose a personality that elaborate speeches and rants would fail to accomplish.

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Hey Jackie, I use my blog to practice my writing too - excellent discipline! (Actually, I am a journalist but sometimes I still feel my writing could be better so I use the blog as a practice ground!!) Keep on bloggin' :)