Monday, June 30, 2008

How Two Became Blueberries

I've been planning on a new blog for a while now, in fact, ever since I was reminded of one that I started back in August 2007. My friend was signing my yearbook and she so pleasantly wrote:

I loved reading your blog. Are you still working on it?

And that gave me a sinking feeling. No, I quit writing that blog a while back. It never took off in the direction I intended... instead of it being fun, it started becoming a nuisance. And why keep that up?

But then when she asked me that question, I remembered how I actually did love writing in the ways that I liked. So now, I'm starting over again. From scratch. Writing about what I love and what I'm interested in.

So that's how Five Little Blueberries came to be.

3 comments:

Human Racing said...

Well, I'm excited to see what you come up with. Hopefully this blog doesn't become a nuisance for you too.

Anne Marie said...

well keep this one up. :] because i would like to read it. haha

geraldine said...

yeah keep it up! i've gone through the same thing with my blog, i post a lot for a while then i can't think of anything to write about, and lose interest...but then i start up again!
i'm definitely going to read your blog! there's some motivation! :]
~geraldine