Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BACK

OK.
after like a year hiatus, i finally remembered i had this little blog. sorry. heh.

so this is what happened since last year:
i left this blog, i became insanely in love w/ bands and stuff (i already was but i brought it to a new level of insanity) and then my mind was not on this anymore.

I now currently have a tumblr (greetingsfromjackie.tumblr.com) where you will be able to find all of my little daily clips of life and my ramblings on music I like, clothes I like, people I like, my homework etc.

I'd like to thank those people who commented my last post telling me to come back. I dedicate all of my new posts to you guys.

JUST SO YOU KNOW. I'm going to be VERY busy with school, I'm now a sophomore in high school, yay, and these 2 years are going to be the busiest apparently. Right now in fact, I'm supposed to be writing a speech, but of course, me being me, I'm not.
I should though.

I love you all (:

1 comment:

ChloeAmanda said...

sooo soooo glad ya backk...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):)
^^ my happiness lol.

i'm gonna be busy this yr aswell... with school and everything...
but i'm finding little moments to blog and i'll be deffo checking yours out... can't wait to readd bout whats going on and everything again :):)


huggie..


looveeyaaa :] xxxxxxxxxx