Saturday, July 19, 2008

Us

This video matches her voice so perfectly, it really is amazing. Oh how I wish real life could be as interesting and haunting. I'm not even sure how this video is creepy, but it definitely is. Maybe it's the jerky movements or the mysterious moving objects but either way, the song and video are "contagious."

Oh, and I want that suit she's wearing. The detailing on it is so fascinating.

Enjoy watching it.
Song: Us
Artist: Regina Spektor

Update:
Lately I've really been looking into Willa Holland's style (April) in Garden Party and I'm definitely falling in love with it. It's so simple with nothing over the top and everything is so easy to mix and match with. There are some bold statement pieces that make everything fall into place and seem so quirky and magnificent. Take a look:

9 comments:

ChloeAmanda said...

Wow
i've never heard that song in my life yet watching it just then was amazing....great song choice,, the video is soo mysterious yet intriguing...making me want to watch more of it!! :)

this has made me want to download it now lol. its just that good :)

xxxxx

Ana said...

Really lovely..mysterious video.

xx.surreal

ChloeAmanda said...

lol.
thanks for the comment...appreciate it :)
and i like your update on that girl's style...i love the simple look,, they're really pretty girls and they don't need to spend loads of money on daft clothes instead they buy simple clothes and make them look glamourised!!

oh yeah..and you can link to my blog if ya want :) as ya said on ya sidenote!!!


xxxxxx

Anne Marie said...

that music video is great. --
i gave you the brilliant blogger premio. go to my blog to see the details!!

Mary said...

such a pretty voice!

And you're right, I adore Willa now. I've been looking for icons who don't pile it on, and have a bit of refinement, and she looks incredible.

Jaclyn Johnson said...

I love that video Thanks for stopping by :)

Betsey said...

Us is my favorite, favorite song by Regina! and I love Willa Holland! Her style is definitely very inspiring. love your blog!

Unknown said...

Regina is amazing&original.
I love her music!


http://sharifaknows.blogspot.com/

About me said...

Regina Spektor is my favorite female artist and this was the song that got me hooked on her. She's so beatuiful in an odd and unsual way but that's part of her charm